- How KSA aims to transform itself into a top-ten global financial marketplace by 2030
- Understanding the changing market demographics and customer expectations
- The technology trends fast-tracking digital transformation in the financial sector
Marwan Abouzeid – Principal Solutions Consultant – FINASTRA
- What are a Bank CEO’s top priorities today
- How to create a culture of Innovation within a bank?
- Creating a roadmap for a successful people strategy for a digital future
Moderator: Majed Alshodari, Chief Cyber Security Officer, SALAMA Cooperative Insurance Co
Jazza Al Sari, Founder & CEO, Saudi Digital Bank
Mazin Alghunaim, CEO, Bidaya Home Finance
Badr H, CEO, Saudi Kuwaiti Finance House S.S.C
- Having the client at the core of business
- Driving sales
- Impact cases
Ahmad Ghandour, Country Manager, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Levant- Backbase
- Social Distancing, Branch Closures, Remote Workforce – How are tech leaders inBanks driving change?
- Has the pandemic proven to be boon or a bane for CIOs in shaping the digitallandscape?
- Acceleration to Digital Transformation in supporting business continuity
Moderator: Mohammed Al Shobani, AVP Digital Transformation, Al Rajhi Takaful
Mahmoud El Kassas, Head of IT Communications and Security, QNB ALAHLI
Jagdish Narayanan, CIO, Reliance Jio Payments Bank
Royal Cyber Speaker – Pending
Abdulelah Aloshayni, CIO, Elite Insurance and Reinsurance Brokers
- How data-driven intelligence enables banks to compete more effectively
- Why is now the moment for data-driven personalization?
- Key steps for next-gen digital banks to deliver better banking
Alex Kwiatkowsk, Industry Principal, SAS Analytics
- Innovative trends in Retail Banking – Role of progressive technologies in retailbanking
- How to address the biggest digital transformation challenges
- Managing new customer expectations of the millennials and Gen-Z
Ali Allawala, Global Head Islamic Retail Banking, Standard Chartered Bank
Mohammed AlAjmi, Group Head of Retail Banking, Meem
Charbel Diab, Senior Director, OneSpan Middle East FZE
- Cyber-readiness of financial institutions – How prepared are the banks?
- Is cyber-risk for Banks a regulatory issue or just an IT one?
- Mitigating and managing risks in an accelerated digital banking world
Moderator: Majed Alshodari, Chief Cyber Security Officer, SALAMA Cooperative Insurance Co.
Sultan Altukhaim, CISO, SAIB
Dr. Tim N, TISO, Commonwealth Bank
Hariprasad Chede, CISO, NBF
Hisham Mohamed, CISO, Emirates NBD
Mamdoh, CISO, Head Cyber Security Intelligence- Prominent Bank in Saudi Arabia
1. Open Banking revolution in the Kingdom – Developing a change roadmap
Fouad Abou Alwan, Director, Finastra
KEY POINTS of DISCUSSION:
- Open Banking is it just APIs? Is it just a regulation mandate?
- What are the immediate open banking opportunities and competitiveness in Saudi Arabia?
- Open Banking as an enabler: Transitioning from being manufacturers or distributors of financial products to a model where you develop your products and services using FinTech and third parties as distributors, and vice versa
- What are the greenfield opportunities opened by open finance, and beyond what is currently available through open banking alone?
- Technology to the rescue: How can technology be a game-changer for banks to be a successful and competitive market player in the open banking ecosystem?
2. Omnichannel/Optichannel Customer Experience – Customer satisfaction in the digital era
Ahmad Sidawi, Enterprise Accounts Head, Genesys
KEY POINTS of DISCUSSION:
- The key trends shaping Customer Experience today
- What is Experience as a service and how can it help achieving Opti channel and personalization?
- How can cloud accelerate digital innovation especially in the financial sector?
- What is Multi-Cloud and how can it accelerate omni and opti-channel vision?
- How do different age-groups prefer to connect with businesses?
- Are current BOTs in the banking industry successful? What are the right strategies to build successful chat and voice bots?
- Importance of Digital Shared Services
- Challenges on the road to become digital
- Establishing digital BT
Majed Alshodari, Chief Cyber Security Officer, SALAMA Cooperative Insurance Co.
BANKING ECOSYSTEM LANDSCAPE – CHIEF DIGITAL OFFICER OR CHIEF FUTURE OFFICER?
- Going Digital: The Banking Transformation Roadmap
- Digital bank of the future: Can banks meet the AI challenge?
- Significance of mastering data and leveraging advanced technologies
Grant Niven, Head of Group Digital, Banque Saudi Fransi
Dr. Ahmed Darwish, Head of Digital Delivery, Bank AlBilad
- Building a Cloud Foundation for the New Banking Paradigm
- Cloud enabled core banking – Why now is the right time to act?
- Choosing the right model for cloud computing banking – Advantages & Challenges
Dr. Tim N, TISO, Commonwealth Bank, Australia
Esam AlKheshnam, CEO, ITS Group
- Extreme customer-centricity a MUST to adapt to the post-pandemic world
- Strategies to build engagement and trust through technology and automation
- Banking-As-A-Platform: Delivering a new era of customer experience and value
Yasmina Fahmy, Group General Manager Marketing & Digital Transformation, Contact Financial Holding